- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (First Class Honours) UQ 1991.
- Broad experience in Private Practice since 1993.
- Regularly attends conferences & courses incl Level 3 Sports Physio.
- Trained in Dry Needling, Real Time Ultrasound, Running Analysis & Nordic Walking.
- Active in the local community since commencing practice here in 1998.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy – University of South Australia 2011.
- Bachelor of Health Science (First Class Honours) – UQ 2012.
- PhD Researcher UQ 2014-2017 – Neck Pain in Office Workers.
- Clinical Interests incl Chronic Neck & Back Pain, Work-Related Injuries, Whiplash.
- Co-Authored four publications in Manual Therapy Journal.
- Diploma in Remedial Massage 2007.
- Cert III & IV in Fitness 2011.
- Commenced own RMT Practice in 2008 in Newcastle.
- Relocated to Brisbane in 2017 – now establishing her business here.
- Enjoys using a variety of approaches in Remedial and Sports Massage Therapy.
- Works in collaboration with our Physiotherapists to improve your treatment and health outcomes.
Li was born in China and came to Australia to study nursing in 2008. She graduated in 2012 and currently also works as a GP practice nurse. She loves cooking and photography and keeps fit by going to the gym, swimming and other outdoors activities such as Nordic walking.
Georgia is currently studying a Bachelor of Creative Industries majoring in creative and professional writing. In her spare time she enjoys reading, writing, and spending time with family and friends. In the future Georgia wishes to pursue a career in publishing.