At Teneriffe Physiotherapy we take caring for the environment seriously. We have many policies and procedures to make our business as green as possible, such as:
- Purchasing 100% Green Power renewable source electricity.
- Re-using and recycling scrap paper, cardboard and plastic containers.
- Reducing electricity use by prudent use of air conditioning, turning off lights when not required and unplugging electrical devices when not in use.
- Using rechargeable batteries in devices throughout the practice.
- Using green fluorescent tubes in lighting and returning spent tubes for proper recycling with Mercury capture
- Re-using plastic shopping bags as our garbage bags.
- Using Earth Choice or similar environmentally-friendly cleaning products.
- Doing our own laundry – no external transportation required, Earth Choice laundry detergents used, line dried.
- Returning used ink cartridges for recycling.